Pen & Paper - Spielsysteme > D&D - Dungeons & Dragons

ENWorld in der Krise

(1/1)

Selganor [n/a]:
Eben auf ENWorld gesehen:

I've been trying not to mention this, but I'm getting pretty desparate.

EN World/Circvs Maximvs' finances aren't working out. Nobody's buying advertising space, nobody's buying ENP's PDFs, nobody's buying Community Suporter Accounts at ENW; they haven't been for months, and I've been racking up debt covering it. Various people and companies who owe me money aren't paying it (apologies to those who have heard this before). The server bill is $450 per month.

I don't see a way to make the server bill this month, let alone next month and the next. I'm going to Italy with Sharon on June 1st for a week (fortunately, it was paid for by credit card ages ago, although the CC bill hasn't been paid yet!), which also creates a timing issue, since the server bill is due on the last day of the preceding month. Somehow, I'm also supposed to be getting to GenCon, which involves a plane fare.

So I'm doing what I always resist doing - asking for money.

If you can afford to donate, please do so. Anything will help. I know a lot of us are poor, and I don't expect anything from anyone, but I don't want this server to be switched off.

If you can donate anything, even just a couple of dollars, I'd be very, very grateful. I can't offer you anything in exchange - I don't have anything! But if you can donate something, my paypal address is: russmorrissey@gmail.com.

Please don't feel obligated or pressured. I wouldn't ask unless I had to.

- Russ

Link zum Thread: http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?p=3534193

Sieht so aus als koennte DIE Institution der 3. Edition noch vor Erscheinen der 4. Edition eingehen...

Wer also schon immer irgendwelche EN Publishing Produkte kaufen wollte oder eNworld Accounts holen wollte dann wird es JETZT Zeit...

Chris H. [N/A]:
WTF?  :o :o :o

Hab direkt mal meinen CSA erneuert!

Darklone:
Jojo. Werd ich auch bald mal wieder.

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln