Pen & Paper - Spielsysteme > Storyteller & Storypath Systeme

Orpheus ?

(1/5) > >>

Selganor [n/a]:
Das aktuellste Mysterium von White Wolf "Orpheus" (das durchaus die "Reinkarnation" von Wraith sein koennte) schlaegt weitere Wellen.

Das kam eben von White Wolf:

The Mystery of Orpheus: There's been a fair amount of chatter about Orpheus on the forums, based on the enigmatic ad from the second White Wolf Quarterly. Ian Watson over at WolfSpoor (http://www.wolf-spoor.org/) also noted that there's a listing for a $6.99 book called Orpheus: Haunting the Dead that goes on sale in September. ($6.99 means a fiction release, as you may know.) So what's Orpheus? -- Can't tell you yet!
I can tell you a bit about Haunting the Dead , though. This is a fiction anthology, but instead of being ten or twelve short stories, it will contain four novellas (each about 70 pages long). The novella form is a woefully underused one, in my humble opinion. It allows the author enough room to paint a large world (even if that world consists only of one room) but keeps the urgency of a good short story. Perfect for creepy subject matter like Orpheus... but there I go, saying too much again.
Anyway, here's the ToC for the collection:
"The Grass Is Always Greener" by Stefan Petrucha
"Euridyce" by Seth Lindberg
"Dia de los Muertos" by  Allen Rausch
"Corridors" by Rick Chillot

Weitere Infos/Spekulationen/... zu Orpheus kann man ja hier sammeln.

1of3:
Kann kein Erzählspiel sein. Hat keinen Doppelpunkt im Titel. ;D

Selganor [n/a]:
Bisher nicht...

Kindred of the East hat auch keinen Doppelpunkt...

Aber wer will kann ja die Foren von Ex Libris Nocturnis durchstoebern ob da was gesagt wurde.

Gast:
KdL war ja auch ein "V: (<-) tm"-Sourcebook.

Außerdem war das nicht ernst gemeint, sondern bezieht sich auf die bekannte, humoristische Frage:

"Was unterscheidet ein Erzählspiel von einem normalen Rollenspiel? - Der Doppelpunkt im Titel."

Gast:
Orpheus könnte doch das neu wraith sein.

Seht euch mal den Link an: http://www.white-wolf.com/retail/RetailDownloads/2003salessheets/Aug03/Orpheus.pdf

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln