Autor Thema: Conan Rollenspiel von Monolith in 2024  (Gelesen 403 mal)

Offline Germon

• Wischmob
  • Famous Hero
  • Besserspieler
  • Username: Germon
Conan Rollenspiel von Monolith in 2024
« am: 17.08.2023 | 10:25 »

Von der Monolith HP: "We are also preparing to launch a roleplaying game in 2024, which will be designed so that you can use the equipment already available in the board game."

Kennt Jemand das Brettspiel und kann was zu dessen Regeln, Materialien etc. sagen?
Just SLAY!

Offline Robert Paulson

• Experienced
  • Username: Robert Paulson
Re: Conan Rollenspiel von Monolith in 2024
« Antwort #1 am: 22.08.2023 | 17:56 »
Brettspiel weiss ich nichts zu aber laut wem aus dem Modiphius Discord hat der Designer Matt John schon folgendes durchblicken lassen:
" I cant say much yet, but I have let a few things slip here and there. Here's how someone summarized my points:

-    the game is not class/level based, rather skill based. the only thing you chose at the beginning is a background granting you starter bonuses (from the Streets, From the Hills, Blood of Acheron). If you want to be a caster, the background you choose determines that
-    you can purchase gains (talents) with Progress Points so the game is rather front loaded (highly customizable characters)
-    in gameplay it is rules light. Matt’s aim is that the effort for GM prepping is low
-    magic types (white magic, black magic, necromantic, demonic, etc) can be bought with Progress Points as well. When a type is bought, all spells oft hat type are available for casting
-    the game mechanics for checks and combat are as as follows:
D6/D8/D10 + Stat against a difficulty number/defense value (approx in the range of 2 to 15)
-    stats (there are 4) and the die code can be upgraded
-    you can spend stamina for certain effects like re-rolling, additional movement, etc
-    there are 2 defenses:
o    physical defense (melee/ranged)
o    sorcery defense (spells)
Armor provides armor soaking
-    there are also rules for minions to get this Conan wading through bodies feelings while boss antagonists and monsters will be tougher nuts to crack"