Autor Thema: Wahnsinn und Madness. Ideen wo ich mehr Flaws her bekomme?  (Gelesen 1735 mal)

Offline Pokelefi

• Experienced
  • Neue Hier und suche einstieg ins rollenspielen
  • Username: Pokelefi
Hi

Ich habe gegenwertig 2 von 3 Kampagne die Madness nutzen aus dem DMs guide und Out of the Abyss

Ich würde mir jedoch gerne Mehr Madness effecte und flaws wünschen.

Habe die Liste Schon mit den aus OotA ausgebaut aber würde gerne das noch erweitern auch für zu künfige spiele

vielleicht habt ihr auch neue Ideen für Short term oder long Term?

Oder habt ihr links zu erweiterten Listen?
Nachdem mein Barde (aus versehen) ein Eichhörnchen gehechelt hatte, wurde er selbst nur kurze Zeit später von einem der Paladine ins Messergras geworfen.

Ahhh fun times.

Offline Erdgeist

• Legend
  • Username: Erdgeist
Re: Wahnsinn und Madness. Ideen wo ich mehr Flaws her bekomme?
« Antwort #1 am: 10.11.2017 | 09:16 »
Push, weil ich daran ebenfalls interessiert bin.
« Letzte Änderung: 10.11.2017 | 09:33 von Erdgeist »

Offline KhornedBeef

• Mythos
  • Username: KhornedBeef
« Antwort #2 am: 10.11.2017 | 09:26 »
Kenne die Regeln nicht, aber kann man dafür aus Horror-Rollenspiele klauen? CoC, Warhammer?
"For a man with a hammer, all problems start to look like nails. For a man with a sword, there are no problems, only challenges to be met with steel and faith."
Firepower, B&C Forum

Ich vergeige, also bin ich.

"Und Rollenspiel ist wie Pizza: auch schlecht noch recht beliebt." FirstOrkos Rap

Wer Fehler findet...soll sie verdammt nochmal nicht behalten, sondern mir Bescheid sagen, damit ich lernen und es besser machen kann.

Offline Pokelefi

• Experienced
« Antwort #3 am: 10.11.2017 | 09:31 »
ich habe eine empfelung bekommen

"Ich kann auf deinen Beitrag leider nicht antworten (kA warum), deshalb so: http://worldbuilderblog.me/2015/03/05/going-extra-mad/

Kannst es ja in den Thread posten."

danke @Derjayger

Nachdem mein Barde (aus versehen) ein Eichhörnchen gehechelt hatte, wurde er selbst nur kurze Zeit später von einem der Paladine ins Messergras geworfen.

Ahhh fun times.

trendyhanky

• Gast
« Antwort #4 am: 10.11.2017 | 09:34 »
Zitat
vielleicht habt ihr auch neue Ideen für Short term oder long Term?

Klar, die ICD-10.
Einfach mal da unter dem Buchstaben F schauen

Offline Pokelefi

• Experienced
« Antwort #5 am: 10.11.2017 | 09:35 »
Die Regeln dich ich Benutze die erweiterte Version zum DM's Guide aus Out of the Abyss

Madness
In a typical campaign, characters aren’t driven mad by the horrors they face and the carnage they inflict day after day, but sometimes the stress of being an adventurer can be too much to bear. If your campaign has a strong horror theme, you might want to use madness as a way to reinforce that theme, emphasizing the extraordinarily horrific nature of the threats the adventurers face.

Going Mad
Various magical effects can inflict madness on an otherwise stable mind. Certain spells, such as contact other plane and symbol, can cause insanity, and you can use the madness rules here instead of the spell effects in the Player’s Handbook. Diseases, poisons, and planar effects such as psychic wind or the howling winds of Pandemonium can all inflict madness. Some artifacts can also break the psyche of a character who uses or becomes attuned to them.

Resisting a madness-inducing effect usually requires a Wisdom or Charisma saving throw.

Madness Saving Throw

At the domain of dread can be bizarre, twisted, and inhospitable world, but the influence of the dark powers and the dark lords are ever present in this domain. of madness and chaos. Things the characters might have been disturbed by before may now force you to make a saving throw. These saving throws will typically be Wisdom- or Charisma-based, but in some cases if the source of your horror is not readily apparent or understandable the adventure might call for you to use your Intelligence instead. The DC of the saving throw will vary based on the dreadfulness of the scene or how personal it is to the character.

For example. Realizing your new paramour is a succubus while having drinks in The Stop’s Plodding Plow Inn might only be DC 5, but conversing telepathically with an aboleth about the horrors of the lucking in the shadows DC 20, or worse.
A few examples of things that might require you to make a Madness saving throw include:
You encounter or witness something particularly alien, twisted or disturbing (such as a demon, aberration, or the mutilation of your ally’s corpse).
You take psychic damage (depending o the source)
You make direct contact with the mind of a corrupted creature.
You are targeted by a madness inducing ability or effect of a Monster or npc like horrific appearance
You attempt Magical ritual that is incomplete or fails.
You read a tome the topic of which is completely alien or twisted to your mind.
Madness Effects
Madness can be short-term, long-term, or indefinite. Most relatively mundane effects impose short-term madness, which lasts for just a few minutes. More horrific effects or cumulative effects can result in long-term or indefinite madness.

A character afflicted with short-term madness is subjected to an effect from the Short-Term Madness table for 1d10 minutes.

A character afflicted with long-term madness is subjected to an effect from the Long-Term Madness table for 1d10 × 10 hours.

A character afflicted with indefinite madness gains a new character flaw from the Indefinite Madness table that lasts until cured.

Madness Levels

Madness is measured in levels. Level 1 results in a bout of short term madness that lasts for 1d10 minutes. Level 2 is a long-term madness that lasts for 1d10 x 10 hours. Level 3 is indefinite madness, and it is permanent until cured. If you should acquire an indefinite madness in the campaign, you record it in the notes section of your character sheet mark the indefinite madness flaw (Mad) and it stays with you until it is successfully removed.
Your madness level starts at 0. When you fail a madness saving throw, your madness level increases by 1, and you immediately suffers the level’s effect as determined by rolling on the Short-Term Madness or Long-Term Madness table in the Dungeon Master’s Guide, as appropriate to your new madness level.
When a madness effect ends, your madness level doesn’t change. Any time your madness level increases, you suffer the effect of the new level.
As an example, Alan’s paladin fails a madness saving throw after finding a quasit hiding in his bed and suffers short-term madness for 3 minutes during which he runs screaming from the inn. His madness level rises from 0 to 1. Several hours later, he reads a despicable tome and fails another madness saving throw. His level is now 2 even though he has shaken off the fright of seeing the quasit. Alan’s paladin is slipping rapidly towards permanent insanity.
Just because you have reached level 3 doesn’t mean your character is safe from further insanity. If your Madness Level is 3 and you fail another madness saving throw, your madness level becomes 1, and you immediately gain a new, short-term insanity. You still keep your first indefinite madness, but begin working on your second! In this way, you can potentially accumulate multiple forms of madness.
Please note that you incorporate the madness into your own character and still role-play your own character. The DM does not take control of your character no matter how far you slip into insanity, though your DM might make suggestions on how you might deal with your insanity.

Curing Madness
Once madness takes root, it is hard to eliminate. A calm emotions spell can suppress the effects of madness for the duration, in those that fail the saving throw against the spell. The effects of short- and long-term madness can be cured lesser restoration as described in the Dungeon Master’s Guide and, given the demonic source of the madness, remove curse and dispel evil are also effective as cures. While all of these cures end the effect, they do NOT reduce your madness level. A greater restoration spell or more powerful magic is needed to cure indefinite madness. In addition, greater restoration resets a creature’s madness level to 0.

Ahhh fun times.

Offline Pokelefi

• Experienced
« Antwort #6 am: 10.11.2017 | 09:36 »
Short-Term Madness

d100   Effect (lasts 1d10 minutes)
01–20   The character retreats into his or her mind and becomes paralyzed. The effect ends if the character takes any damage.
21–30   The character becomes incapacitated and spends the duration screaming, laughing, or weeping.
31–40   The character becomes frightened and must use his or her action and movement each round to flee from the source of the fear.
41–50   The character begins babbling and is incapable of normal speech or spellcasting.
51–60   The character must use his or her action each round to attack the nearest creature.
61–70   The character experiences vivid hallucinations and has disadvantage on ability checks.
71–75   The character does whatever anyone tells him or her to do that isn’t obviously self-destructive.
76–80   The character experiences an overpowering urge to eat something strange such as dirt, slime, or offal.
81–90   The character is stunned.
91–100   The character falls unconscious.

Long-Term Madness

d100   Effect (lasts 1d10 x 1d10 hours)
01–10   The character feels compelled to repeat a specific activity over and over, such as washing hands, touching things, praying, or counting coins.
11–20   The character experiences vivid hallucinations and has disadvantage on ability checks.
21–30   The character suffers extreme paranoia. The character has disadvantage on Wisdom and Charisma checks.
31–40   The character regards something (usually the source of madness) with intense revulsion, as if affected by the antipathy effect of the antipathy/sympathy spell.
41–45   The character experiences a powerful delusion. Choose a potion. The character imagines that he or she is under its effects.
46–55   The character becomes attached to a “lucky charm,” such as a person or an object, and has disadvantage on attack rolls, ability checks, and saving throws while more than 30 feet from it.
56–65   The character is blinded (25%) or deafened (75%).
66–75   The character experiences uncontrollable tremors or tics, which impose disadvantage on attack rolls, ability checks, and saving throws that involve Strength or Dexterity.
76–85   The character suffers from partial amnesia. The character knows who he or she is and retains racial traits and class features, but doesn’t recognize other people or remember anything that happened before the madness took effect.
86–90   Whenever the character takes damage, he or she must succeed on a DC 15 Wisdom saving throw or be affected as though he or she failed a saving throw against the confusion spell. The confusion effect lasts for 1 minute.
91–95   The character loses the ability to speak.
96–100   The character falls unconscious. No amount of jostling or damage can wake the character.

Indefinite Madness

d100   Flaw (lasts until cured)
01–15   “Being drunk keeps me sane.”
16–25   “I keep whatever I find.”
26–30   “I try to become more like someone else I know—adopting his or her style of dress, mannerisms, and name.”
31–35   “I must bend the truth, exaggerate, or outright lie to be interesting to other people.”
36–45   “Achieving my goal is the only thing of interest to me, and I’ll ignore everything else to pursue it.”
46–50   “I find it hard to care about anything that goes on around me.”
51–55   “I don’t like the way people judge me all the time.”
56–70   “I am the smartest, wisest, strongest, fastest, and most beautiful person I know.”
71–80   “I am convinced that powerful enemies are hunting me, and their agents are everywhere I go. I am sure they’re watching me all the time.”
81–85   “There’s only one person I can trust. And only I can see this special friend.”
86–95   “I can’t take anything seriously. The more serious the situation, the funnier I find it.”
96–100   “I’ve discovered that I really like killing people.”

Indefinite Madness expanded

%   d100   Flaw (lasts until cured)
4   01-04   “Being drunk keeps me sane.”
2   05-06   “I keep whatever I find.”
3   07-08   “I try to become more like someone else I know—adopting his or her style of dress, mannerisms, and name.”
3   09-10   “I must bend the truth, exaggerate, or outright lie to be interesting to other people.”
3   11-12   “Achieving my goal is the only thing of interest to me, and I’ll ignore everything else to pursue it.”
2   13-14   “I find it hard to care about anything that goes on around me.”
2   15-16   “I don’t like the way people judge me all the time.”
2   17-18   “I am the smartest, wisest, strongest, fastest, and most beautiful person I know.”
2   19-20   “I am convinced that powerful enemies are hunting me, and their agents are everywhere I go. I am sure they’re watching me all the time.”
2   21-22   “There’s only one person I can trust. And only I can see this special friend.”
2   23-24   “I can’t take anything seriously. The more serious the situation, the funnier I find it.”
2   25-26   " My anger consumes me. I can't be reasoned with when my rage has been stoked."
2   27-28   " I degenerate into beastly behavior, seeming more like a wild animal than a thinking being."
2   29-30   "The world is my hunting ground. Others are my prey."
2   31-32   "Hate comes easily to me and explodes into rage "
2   33-34   " I see those who oppose me not as people, but as beasts meant to be preyed upon.''
2   35-36   "Someone is plotting to kill me. I need to strike first to stop them!"
2   37-38   "There is only one solution to my problems: kill them all!"
2   39-40   "There is more than one mind inside my head."
2   41-42   "If you don't agree with me, I 'II beat you into submission to get my way."
2   43-44   "I can't allow anyone to touch anything that belongs to me. They might try to take it away from me!"
2   45-46   "I never let anyone know the truth about my actions or intentions, even if doing so would be beneficial to me."
2   47-48   "I have intermittent hallucinations and fits of catatonia."
2   49-50   "My mind wanders as I have elaborate fantasies that have no bearing on reality. When I return my focus to the world, I have a hard time remembering that it was just a daydream."
2   51-52   "I convince myself that things are true, even in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary."
2   53-54   "My perception of reality doesn't match anyone else's. It makes me prone to violent delusions that make no sense to anyone else."
2   55-56   "There is nothing in the world more important than me and my desires."
2   57-58   "Anyone who doesn't do exactly what I say doesn't deserve to live."
2   59-60   "Mine is the path of redemption. Anyone who says otherwise is intentionally misleading you."
2   61-62   "I will not rest until I have made someone else mine, and doing so is more important to me than my own life-or the lives of others."
2   63-64   "My own pleasure is of paramount importance. Everything else, including social graces, is a triviality."
2   65-66   "Anything that can bring me happiness should be enjoyed immediately. There is no point to saving anything pleasurable for later."
2   67-68   "I must consume everything I can!"
2   69-70   "I refuse to part with any of my possessions."
2   71-72   "I'll do everything I can to get others to eat and drink beyond their normal limits."
2   73-74   "I must possess as many material goods as I can."
2   75-76   "My personality is irrelevant. I am defined by what I consume."
2   77-78   "I often become withdrawn and moody, dwelling on the insufferable state of life."
2   79-80   "I have no compunction against tampering with the dead in my search to better understand death."
2   81-82   "I am awash in the awareness of life's futility."
2   83-84   "I get caught up in the flow of anger, and try to stoke others around me into forming an angry mob."
2   85-86   "I rail against the laws and customs of civilization, attempting to return to a more primitive time."
2   87-88   " I keep trophies from the bodies I have slain, turning them into adornments."
2   89-90   "I see visions in the world around me that others do not."
2   91-92   "I periodically slip into a catatonic state, staring off into the distance for long stretches at a time."
2   93-94   "I see an altered version of reality, with my mind convincing itself that things are true even in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.''
1   95   "I am constantly scratching at unseen fungal infections."
1   96   „The flesh of other intelligent creatures is delicious!"
1   97   " I am compelled to make the weak suffer."
1   98   "I want to achieve the everlasting existence of undeath."
1   99   " I hunger for the deaths of others, and am constantly starting fights in the hope of seemg bloodshed."
1   100   “I’ve discovered that I really like killing people.”

(Habe die Flaw list aus gebaut das es nie langweilig wird mit Flaws von dem Demnon Lords  aus out of the Abyss)

Ahhh fun times.

Offline Pokelefi

• Experienced
« Antwort #7 am: 10.11.2017 | 09:39 »
Ich ändere auch Monsterfähigkeiten ab (noch unferitg)

Maddening Feast.
The hag feasts on the corpse of one enemy within 5 feet of her that died within the past minute. Each creature of the hag’s choice that is within 60 feet of her and able to see her must succeed on a DC 15 Wisdom saving throw or gain one level of madness and is frightened of her for 1 minute. While frightened in this way, a creature is incapacitated, can’t understand what others say, can’t read, and speaks only in gibberish. A creature can repeat the saving throw at the end of each of its turns, on a failed save the creature dose not gain another level of madness saving throw is successful or the effect ends for it. If a creature’s saving throw is successful or the effect ends for it, the creature is immune to the hag’s Maddening Feast for the next 24 hours.

Horrific Appearance.
Any humanoid that starts its turn within 30 feet of the hag and can see the hag's true form must make a DC 11 Wisdom saving throw. On a failed save, gain one level of madness. If a creature's saving throw is successful , the creature is immune to the hag's Horrific Appearance for the next 24 hours.

Horrifying Visage.
Each non-undead creature within 60 feet of the banshee that can see her must succeed on a DC 13 Wisdom, or gain one level of madness. If a target’s saving throw is successful is immune to the banshee’s Horrifying Visage for the next 24 hours.

Die DC's für die Fähigkeiten sind Charisma Bonus + Prof Bonus + 8
« Letzte Änderung: 10.11.2017 | 09:40 von Pokelefi »

Ahhh fun times.

Offline DaveInc

• Experienced
  • OSR-Wannabe
  • Username: DaveInc
    • Blöde LPs auf youtube, so ein Mainstream Quatsch ...
« Antwort #8 am: 10.11.2017 | 09:41 »
Indefinite Madness

d100   Flaw (lasts until cured)
[...]
96–100   “I’ve discovered that I really like killing people.”

Also, ich spiele einen chaotisch bösen Charakter und bin nicht wahnsinnig ... that's racist ...

Spaß beiseite, wenn Du die Liste nebendran liegen haben und nicht improvisiert rulen willst, scheint mir diese Erweiterung doch ideal zu sein ^^
My P&P XP :t: - Battlemaps&Dungeons :t: - Zufallstabellen-Sammlung :t: - Planescape Runde
"Sei Du selbst der Wandel, den Du dir für diese Welt wünschst."
-frei nach Gandhi

Offline felixs

• Legend
  • Username: felixs
« Antwort #9 am: 10.11.2017 | 09:50 »
Call of Cthulhu hat im Grundregelwerk eine lange Liste von Phobien etc. Auch mit Würfeltabellen (jedenfalls ist das in der 5th Ed. so gewesen. Ob die deutsche Ausgabe der 7. Ed. das auch hat, weiß ich nicht).
(Klicke zum Anzeigen/Verstecken)

Offline tantauralus

• Adventurer
  • Username: tantauralus
« Antwort #10 am: 10.11.2017 | 10:35 »
Call of Cthulhu hat im Grundregelwerk eine lange Liste von Phobien etc. Auch mit Würfeltabellen (jedenfalls ist das in der 5th Ed. so gewesen. Ob die deutsche Ausgabe der 7. Ed. das auch hat, weiß ich nicht).

Ja, die Tabellen gibt es immer noch.