Autor Thema: Old Bones Publishing: A source for Mythras/d100 adventures and ideas  (Gelesen 1675 mal)

Offline Matt_E

• Survivor
  • of Old Bones Publishing
  • Username: Matt_E
    • Check us out at
This is Matt, head (and tail) of Old Bones Publishing.  If you have any questions or feedback, positive or negative, about our publications, I would be glad to know.  Also, suggestions for future projects are welcome, although the existing pipeline already soaks up my limited bandwidth.  ;)
Our latest Horror Fantasy adventure has arrived.  Check out Old Bones Publishing on DriveThruRPG.com!

Offline AndreJarosch

• Famous Hero
  • Mythras/RuneQuest/BRP/W100-Fanatiker
  • Username: AndreJarosch
The RuneQuest-Gesellschaft e.V. will publish adventures from Old Bones Publications as part of our MYTHRAS line.
Give this man good feedback, and you might get a good adventure of your liking AND a german translation as well. :-)

Offline AndreJarosch

• Famous Hero
Einige von euch wissen wahrscheinlich garnicht was "Old Bones Publishing" ist:
OBP ist ein Lizenznehmer von The Design Mechanism für weitere (englisch sprachige) Abenteuer.

- Broch Groddath (09/2016 - Haunted House Scenario)
- Secrets of Blood Rock (11/2016) - Ein Abenteuer in der GEGEND
- Savage Swords against the Necromancer (10/2017) - Conanesque Abenteuer

Offline General Kong

• Famous Hero
  • Werd bloß nicht affig!
  • Username: General Kong
Any Chance of seeing a POD version of any of the adventures mentioned by Andre?

I am especially interested in "Savage Sword" but I am most certainly an old-fashioned dead-tree-type-of-guy. PDFs are for printing out maps and stuff but I want some dead, processed tree in my hands for reading.

So, Matt, what say you? (as Conan would ask)
A bad day gaming is better than a good day working.

Offline Matt_E

• Survivor
  • of Old Bones Publishing
  • Username: Matt_E
    • Check us out at
I understand.  In the interest of getting as much content out there as rapidly as possible (and yet that is still not quickly enough for me...), I have totally deprioritized POD considerations.

That said, I do create the PDFs with fonts and margins chosen to make printouts legible.  The left margin is symmetrical to the right, not oversized to accommodate binding, but otherwise it should look good in print.  If you were to print this double-sided, on US Letter paper (not A4, sorry), and then staple the left edge, you would have a decent, useful booklet, for cheap.  This is the first-order approximation I have chosen, for now.

It's interesting:  I always use printouts for actual tabletop gaming, but I don't like buying books.  I would rather have a printout that I can mark up, repackage as selected pages, spill coffee upon without fear, recycle, and print again.  ;)

Our latest Horror Fantasy adventure has arrived.  Check out Old Bones Publishing on DriveThruRPG.com!

Offline AndreJarosch

• Famous Hero
"Secrets of Blood Rock" will get a dead tree treatment... in german language. :-)
Maybe the others will follow... it is up to YOU, the customers and fans of MYTHRAS.

Offline General Kong

• Famous Hero
  • Werd bloß nicht affig!
  • Username: General Kong
Ich kauf ja schon wie doof ...  :mimimi:
A bad day gaming is better than a good day working.

Offline AndreJarosch

• Famous Hero
Ich kauf ja schon wie doof ...  :mimimi:

LOL