Autor Thema: Clerks X  (Gelesen 1840 mal)

Offline Selganor [n/a]

• Titan
  • Username: Selganor
Clerks X
« am: 31.08.2004 | 18:37 »
Ich bin ja echt versucht mir die Jubilaeumsausgabe zuzulegen:

• The 93 minute "Clerks" Theatrical cut- All new HiDef transfer from 16mm IP supervised by Dave Klein with all-new 5.1 Skywalker Sound remix supervised by Scott Mosier, includes original commentary track from laser disc/initial DVD release (Disc One)
  • The 103 minute "Clerks" IFFM First Cut, includes all-new audio/video commentary track with Kevin, Scott, Jeff Anderson, Brian O'Halloran and Jason Mewes. (Disc Two)
  • The 95 minute "The Snowball Effect: The Story of Clerks" Brand Spanking New Documentary that inteviews almost everybody who ever had something to do with "Clerks" (Disc Three)
  • The MTV Jay and Silent Bob shorts that everyone's been crying for us to put on a DVD for years now
  • The Arclight 10th Anniversary Q&A with Brian, Jeff, Marilyn, Scott, Dave, Mewes, and me (Kevin Smith)
  • Lots of new video intros.
  • "The Flying Car" short from the Tonight Show (re-telecined in HiDef).
  • The Original theatrical trailer
  • "Can't Even Tell" Music Video
  • The original Jeff, Brian, and Marilyn and Ernie O'Donnell audition tapes
  • The brand new, seven minute animated "Lost Scene" short
  • Expansive Still Photo Gallery
  • 'Clerks' Trivia track
  • Original 168-page original first draft screenplay
  • Kevin's 'Clerks' Journal
  • Kevin's 'Sundance' Journal
  • Peter Broderick's 1992 article "The ABC's of No-Budget Filmmaking" that inspired the budget for 'Clerks'
  • Peter Broderick's followup article "Learning from Low-Budgets" a year later that does the same treatment on 'Clerks'
  • Amy Taubin's Village Voice article on the 1991 IFFM and 'Slacker' that inspired Kevin to take 'Clerks' to the IFFM
  • Amy Taubin's Village Voice article on the 1993 IFFM about 'Clerks' being the gem of the festival.
  • Janet Maslin's 1994 New York Times review of 'Clerks' entitled "At a Convenience Store, Coolness To Go"
  • The entire John Pierson 'The Odd Couple: Sundance 1994" Chapter from 'Spike Mike Reloaded' book
  • The original Kevin-penned IFFM program note
  • The original Bob Hawk-penned 1994 Sundance Film Festival program note.
  • "Mae Day" - Kevin and Scott's Vancouver Film School documentary short.
  • Booklet.
Abraham Maslow said in 1966: "It is tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail."

Offline Vash the stampede

• KEN-SL
  • Titan
  • Love & Peace! König der Kackn00bier!
  • Username: Vash the stampede
Re: Clerks X
« Antwort #1 am: 1.09.2004 | 08:02 »
Was hindert dich? Clerks ist genial, wenn nicht sowieso der beste Smith Film. Also, was stört?
Machen
-> Projekte: PDQ# - FreeFate - PtA Zapped - Fiasko - FateCore - Durance - SRAP (mit Diary)
-> Diaries 212 (nWoD) - Cypher Suns (Fadings Suns/Cypher) - Anderland (Liminal) - Feierabendhonks (DnD 5e)

Ich sitze im Bus der Behinderten und Begabten und ich sitze gern darin.

Offline Selganor [n/a]

• Titan
« Antwort #2 am: 1.09.2004 | 10:25 »
a) erst in 1 Woche erhaeltlich
b) bei meinen "Standardquellen" nicht gelistet
c) der Preis von $35.-
Abraham Maslow said in 1966: "It is tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail."

Offline Tom

• Famous Hero
  • Rollenspielrelikt aus der Zeit der Altvorderen
  • Username: Tom
    • Toms Portfolio der rollenspielerischen Aktivitäten
It almost seems like the old spirit of the night, from my childhood has gone missing.

"Play the spirit of the game, not the rules"  
-Robin D. Laws

Offline Selganor [n/a]

• Titan
« Antwort #4 am: 1.09.2004 | 10:44 »
Aus zwei Gruenden nicht wirklich in der Wahl:
a) habe ich keine Kreditkarte
b) kommen dann nochmal $7-$28(!) an Porto dazu (je nachdem wie schnell es gehen soll)

Ich muss dann doch warten bis meine Standardquellen es kriegen :(

Offline Selganor [n/a]

• Titan
« Antwort #5 am: 2.09.2004 | 19:00 »
... und jetzt hat's CD-WOW fuer 25.- EUR.

Ratet mal was demnaechst bei mir ankommt ;D

Offline Karl Lauer

• Alte Garde
  • Legend
  • Back 2 the roots
  • Username: Karl Lauer
« Antwort #6 am: 2.09.2004 | 19:09 »
Ratet mal was demnaechst bei mir ankommt ;D

Mmmhhh... Das gleiche wie bei mir? ;D
"When I was a kid... I dreamed of outer space. And then I got here - and I dream of Earth" John Crichton, Farscape
“You need to get yourself a better dictionary. When you do, look up “genocide”. You’ll find a little picture of me there, and the caption’ll read “Over my dead body.” Tenth Doctor Who

Offline Karl Lauer

• Alte Garde
  • Legend
  • Back 2 the roots
« Antwort #7 am: 14.09.2004 | 16:57 »
Und es dauert und dauert und dauert.... Die Auslieferung wurde jetzt schon zum 2. mal verschoben :(
"When I was a kid... I dreamed of outer space. And then I got here - and I dream of Earth" John Crichton, Farscape
“You need to get yourself a better dictionary. When you do, look up “genocide”. You’ll find a little picture of me there, and the caption’ll read “Over my dead body.” Tenth Doctor Who

Offline Selganor [n/a]

• Titan
« Antwort #8 am: 14.09.2004 | 19:29 »
Eben...
Zitat
Wir müssen Ihnen leider mitteilen, dass sich die Lieferung von: #Clerks X: 10th Anniversary Edition (3 Disc Set)Region 1# seitens unseres Lieferanten weiter verzögert hat. Das voraussichtliche Versanddatum für diesen Titel ist nun 20/9/2004.

Unfair...

Offline Selganor [n/a]

• Titan
« Antwort #9 am: 28.09.2004 | 11:17 »
Yay!
Zitat
Ihre Ware wurde heute am 28.09.04 an Sie verschickt.

Offline Karl Lauer

• Alte Garde
  • Legend
  • Back 2 the roots
« Antwort #10 am: 28.09.2004 | 11:40 »
Ebenfalls :)
Zitat
Ihrer Bestellung wurde heute am 28.09.04 an Sie verschickt.