Autor Thema: Exalted - The Freedom Stone  (Gelesen 2658 mal)

Offline JoPf

• Experienced
  • Ich mastere jetzt Exalted...
  • Username: JoPf
Exalted - The Freedom Stone
« am: 30.06.2005 | 17:13 »
Hallo Leute!

Gerade eben bin ich über einen Exalted - Online - Comic gestolpert:

http://www.thefreedomstone.com/

Eher humorig, aber recht nett imho  :d
"I am the Light. I am all. I am he who will return Order and banish Chaos once more. I am Gilgamesh The Unconquered Sun."

"The best way to explain Exalting to newbies: It's when the Unconquered Sun bothers to sit up and notice shit goin' down in Creation, then points at you and says "I choose you, Pikachu!" *facepalm*

Offline Suro

• Mad Lord Heinzula V.
  • Legend
  • Blub blub
  • Username: Surodhet
Re: Exalted - The Freedom Stone
« Antwort #1 am: 30.06.2005 | 22:32 »
Oh, schön.

Danke Jopf ;)
Suro janai, Katsuro da!

Offline JoPf

• Experienced
  • Ich mastere jetzt Exalted...
  • Username: JoPf
« Antwort #2 am: 1.07.2005 | 01:12 »
Gern geschehen. ;D
"I am the Light. I am all. I am he who will return Order and banish Chaos once more. I am Gilgamesh The Unconquered Sun."

"The best way to explain Exalting to newbies: It's when the Unconquered Sun bothers to sit up and notice shit goin' down in Creation, then points at you and says "I choose you, Pikachu!" *facepalm*

Offline Morpheus

• Hero
  • Username: Morpheus
« Antwort #3 am: 2.07.2005 | 14:45 »
Nett  ;D
Mitarbeiterführung ist die Fähigkeit, den Mitarbeiter so über den Tisch zu ziehen, dass er die Reibungshitze als Nestwärme empfindet.

Joker

• Gast
« Antwort #4 am: 22.04.2006 | 00:20 »
Sorry für die Threadwiederbelebung :)

The Freedom Stone ist wichtiger für die Exalted Community als es auf den ersten Blick scheint.
warum?
Schaut euch einfach ein paar der fangemachten Bilder in [Not Work Save!!]diesem[NWS!!] Forum an...

(sorry falls das nicht das ideale erste Post ist. Hatte eigentlich gedacht ich hätte hier schon einen registrierten acc von vor ein paar jahren, aber musste mich dann doch registrieren)
« Letzte Änderung: 22.04.2006 | 00:22 von Joker »

Offline Bluerps

• Bierhalter
  • Mythos
  • High Squirrel King of Ireland
  • Username: Bluerps
    • Die Schwarze Schar (meine ED-Gruppe)
« Antwort #5 am: 22.04.2006 | 12:39 »
Ja natürlich. Da treibt sich Melissa Uran rum, zusammen mit einer Handvoll anderer talentierter Künstler. :)

Bluerps
"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"
   --- Cave Johnson, CEO Aperture Science