Autor Thema: Fanmail  (Gelesen 1743 mal)

Offline Blechpirat

• Administrator
  • Titan
  • Username: Karsten
    • Richtig Spielleiten!
Fanmail
« am: 19.02.2010 | 15:36 »
Ich hab folgenden Beitrag auf der FateRPG yahoo-gruppe gepostet und würde gerne auch eure Meinung hören:

Hi,

I played Starblazer Adventures with players who never before played FATE. So I played without stunts, letting them choose skills during the play and started with two aspects each and two fatepoints. After every scene with dicerolling I asked them for another aspect and gave for every new aspect a fatepoint.

Both loved it. Both were really really creative. I gave a single FATE-Chip for a really good idea. I disliked it.

After the game I asked for feedback. One player said he liked the freedom, but would have liked to gain an advantage for a really good idea. I explained that FATE does not simulate, but narrates.

SBA tells me as the GM to give FATE-Chips for good roleplay. I dislike that, as good is what I like... there is no objective "good" I would know of.

So:

Do you think it would unbalance the game if I put 5/10/(Number of players*5) Fatechips in the middle of the game and allow to give fanmail out of that budget?

How about allowing a player to give fate-chips to another player?

Online Don Kamillo

• Hass auf alle & kein Steak.
  • Helfer
  • Mythos
  • Username: Bubba
Re: Fanmail
« Antwort #1 am: 19.02.2010 | 15:40 »
Ich würde es wohl sowieso in die Richtung machen...
Nur würde ich nicht viele Chips ( soviele wie Spieler ) inne Mitte packen, dafür gehen die ausgegebenen wieder dorthin zurück.
Awesomeness ist eine Krankheit, bei mir chronisch!
---
"I greet you as guests and so will not crush the life from you and devour your souls with peals of laugther. No, instead, I will make some tea." - Toll the hounds - page 282 )
---
Der Don zockt gerade: nWoD Crossover, D&D5e Homebrew mit Monsterrassen, D&D5e Wildemount, D&D5e Moonshaes, D&D 5e Hoard of the Dragon Queen & Conan 2D20

Offline Gaukelmeister

• Aggressionsenthemmter Eierschlächter
  • Legend
  • Herzkasper, Paddelgladiator, Atmo-Queen +1.
  • Username: Gaukelmeister
Re: Fanmail
« Antwort #2 am: 20.02.2010 | 11:41 »
Ich würde erlauben, dass du als SL selbst auch Fanmail bekommen kannst. Schließlich kannst du auch coole Sachen machen. Außerdem könnte das die Balance eher bewahren, als wenn nur die Spieler-Spieler Fanmail bekommen. Aber man könnte auch einfach mal rumprobieren und schauen, welcher Fanmailfluss funktioniert, ohne die Spieldynamik zu killen.
Who is Who  Enthüllungen, Halbwahrheiten und Eitelkeiten - der Mensch hinter der Maske