Autor Thema: Darklight: Memento Mori - Miniatures Dungeon Crawler  (Gelesen 4431 mal)

Offline Yozora

• Experienced
  • Username: Winterphönix
    • Inyo - RPG
Re: Darklight: Memento Mori - Miniatures Dungeon Crawler
« Antwort #25 am: 24.05.2019 | 18:24 »
Danke fürs Verlinken  :d
Am Montag Abend kommt noch ein Bericht, nachdem unsere letzten beiden Gruppenrunden sehr episch waren. Und da ich mich jetzt selbst stolze Besitzerin des Cores schimpfen darf, werdet ihr wohl auch durch Berichte über meine Solo Kampagne nicht verschont  ;D

Absolut geniales Spiel, ich hatte jedes Mal danach regelrecht Entzugserscheinungen XDD Ich denke, man kann auch mit dem Core sehr zufrieden sein, das hat schon sehr viel Inhalt. Jeder Dungeon, selbst der erste, ist jedes Mal anders. Und allein mit der Regel, dass 5+6 Erfolge sind, spielt es sich schon sehr gut. Vor allem jetzt, wo wir wissen, dass unsere toten Accursed eigentlich gar nicht tot gewesen wären...
Besucht mich doch mal auf meinem Rollenspiel-Blog https://inyo.home.blog/

Offline CiNeMaNcEr

• Hero
  • Filme, Serien, Anime, RPG
  • Username: CiNeMaNcEr
« Antwort #27 am: 20.07.2019 | 20:02 »
Gerade ne Mail bekommen.....erfreulich;)

Expansions Back in Stock!

Greetings Dark Ice Gamers!

During a recent recount of our stock at our warehouse in the UK, we have been told we still have a some of the following Darklight expansions:

Adventurers Pack
Exploration Pack
Dark Master Kit
Dice Pack

Some of these are in VERY low numbers and we will be adding them to our store page on Sunday 21th July around 7:00PM GMT (2:00PM EDT, 12:00PM PDT)

This will likely be the last chance to buy them, so don't miss out!

If you encounter any issues you can contact us via our web form

Cheers!
- Leitet: Oneshots der Systeme Unknown Armies, Cthulhu of Cthulhu/NEMESIS und Over The Edge).
- Obsession: Kingdom Death:Monster.

Offline TheOzz

• Experienced
  • His Evilness of Doom
  • Username: TheOzz
« Antwort #28 am: 4.09.2019 | 22:52 »
Falls das Spiel noch gesucht wird, ich habe es mit allen Erweiterungen. Einziges Manko, ich habe die Inlays nicht mehr.

Mein Problem wie immer Zeitmangel
Wer Anderen eine Grube gräbt, gewinnt.

Offline CiNeMaNcEr

• Hero
  • Filme, Serien, Anime, RPG
  • Username: CiNeMaNcEr
« Antwort #29 am: 10.12.2019 | 11:38 »
Your voice in the future of Darklight

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/2299583/your-voice-future-darklight

Hello Everyone, it has been a while since I have commented here, a lot has happened and I have been busy with a lot of other aspects in my life.

Anyhow this is a continuation of this tread which I originally thought to reply directly but due to the change in direction, I thought it would be best to start a new thread. I am picking up right up from where I have left and give you a general idea of the work done so far in the hope to receive some feedback, because listening to you guys helps me a lot to get past my mental blocks

Thanks to the people on Discord, some gameplay tests were done and some ideas where tested and fleshed out, I am going to give you a run down of ideas and floating concepts, feel free to point out which ones appeal the most/least to you and let's open a discussion and please remember none of these are written down in stone and may/will change (might open a whole new thread if it stirs that way)....
- Leitet: Oneshots der Systeme Unknown Armies, Cthulhu of Cthulhu/NEMESIS und Over The Edge).
- Obsession: Kingdom Death:Monster.