Autor Thema: [WoD] Grenzenloser Smalltalk  (Gelesen 716918 mal)

Offline La Cipolla

• Fate-Scherge
  • Legend
  • Username: La Cipolla
    • Los Muertos – Ein Rollenspiel mit Skeletten!
Re: [WoD] Grenzenloser Smalltalk
« Antwort #2250 am: 31.01.2013 | 21:02 »
Cool, danke! :)

Offline Teylen

• Bloodsaurus
  • Titan
  • Tscharrr Tscharrr Tscharrr
  • Username: Teylen
    • Teylen's RPG Corner
« Antwort #2251 am: 1.02.2013 | 14:07 »
Matthew MacFarland hatte noch darauf verwiesen das es Invite Only gibt.

Ansonsten, wer sich mit nWoD Stuff eindecken will, Roland Barr hat in seinem Shop Sphärenmeister eine Menge Bücher im Angebot.
Meine Blogs:
Teylen's RPG Corner
WoD News & Artikel

Auch im RL gebe ich mich nicht mit Axxxxxxxxxx ab #RealLifeFilterBlase

Nin

• Gast
« Antwort #2252 am: 2.02.2013 | 23:48 »
Zitat
Rose Bailey    
Freitag, 01. Februar 2013 18:13:49
The GMC rules updates booklet (not the entire GMC) will be available as a free download.

forums.white-wolf.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=72418

Nin

• Gast
« Antwort #2253 am: 4.02.2013 | 01:28 »
http://www.youtube.com/v/ncNv06IvLhY

Vampire: The Masquerade OneShot,
with The Gentleman Gamer,
Mark·Rein Hagen and Joonas Kainulainen

Nin

• Gast
« Antwort #2254 am: 5.02.2013 | 09:49 »
Zitat
Post Reddit AMA Jitters
By
richt
– February 5, 2013Posted in: Monday Meeting

That’s right, it’s like I’m back in Nam, knee deep in the rice paddies, and the we’re being hit from all directions- Eddy’s down! We all knew he’d be the first one, didn’t we?

So, for those of you who have No Idea WHAT I’m Talking About: the Onyx Path crew did a Reddit AskMeAnything session last Thursday that was just a crazy 4 to 6 hours of questions and comments being fired at the bunch of us who could log in: Ian Watson, Rose Bailey, Joe Carriker, Eddy Webb, Matt McFarland, Justin Achilli, Matt McElroy, John Morke, I think Dave Brookshaw got on there but by then I was shell-shocked and I’m sure I’m missing some folks. And if you can be shell-shocked in a good way, that’s what I was, because trying to keep up with the Reddit interface was exhilarating even while it seemed we’d never get to all the questions. We are definitely doing more of these, and at different times of the day, too. If I missed following up on any conversations, please accept my apologies and that it wasn’t deliberate. Many, many good points were made and answered- more info about Demon: The Thing and Exalted Third Edition  than I’d seen, but we were supposed to answer honestly on an AskMeAnything so we did. Sometimes we all rushed to answer a general question and keep things rolling and the poor asker got four of us all saying the same thing essentially , but in our own ways. Here’s the link: http://www.reddit.com/r/rpg/comments/17mu3l/we_are_onyx_pathwhite_wolf_amaask_us_anything/

Also, while that was going on, the Deluxe Hunters Hunted II Kickstarter passed its first Stretch Goal and we’ll be adding a section on the Inquisition, those most ferocious of mortal vampire-hunting organizations, fueled by the fire of zealotry, first as a PDF and possibly right into the book as added content if we pass the next goal. But that raised a difficult decision that I thought I’d take right to the KS community: would you rather we add more extra content like Project Twilight, or the Arcanum, or a Hunter Fiction Anthology? I’m letting backers let us know what Stretch Goals they want next, and will announce once we get right on top of the current goal. Yeah, its kind of a stunt, but more importantly, I think it illustrates the difference in publishing with KS added into the mix- we can directly ask the folks who’ve already proved how much they want the product what would make it better for them- and then add it.

Besides the above, Eddy and I also talked about the community reaction to his Bloody Rites of Bloody Blood book outline (Of Blood). Some folks had their own ideas of what the book was going to be about, and Eddy says he was glad to be able to use the blog to describe the book he was envisioning and get folks to understand what kinds of cool info was going to be in there. Better now than when the book goes live, particularly because Eddy was really able to explain the value we place on the direction he’s going while letting folks know that other directions would also make fine books. I dunno, for some reason there’s a thing with gaming fans, and maybe it’s all fandom, that makes us think that a choice different than ours is somehow peeing on our ideas- instead of just being a different choice. I guess we take the stuff we care about personally.  http://whitewolfblogs.com/v20/2013/01/29/blood-ritual-rites-of-the-bloody-blood/ Nevertheless, some great ideas in there, and Eddy is already tweaking the outline and a couple of the writers, so far, Jason Alexander and Matthew Sanderson, have already starter threads and blogs of their own.

Some other internal CCP stuff, all pretty routine, and I let him know that I mailed out 37 freelancer checks over the weekend, so that’s pretty good.

And here is more information about some of the books folks were asking after:

-  God Machine Chronicle (nWoD) is in Layout and some art is being CCP Approved.

-  Strix Chronicle Fiction Anthology (VtR) Strix is into Editing.

- Mummy the Curse - I sent out links for all of the Reward Tier free PDFs, as well as a preliminary version of the Mummy: The Curse PDF. While this version will soon be Updated to the actual version containing all the Backer names (and if you are a Backer, but still haven’t returned the all-important Survey, please get it in by Friday), a beneficial side effect of getting an early version out is that we are hearing about areas where the info isn’t as clear as it could be, as well as where we missed genuine mistakes during layout and editing. So we’ll be altering the text and layout to resolve those issues- brought up to us by our eagle-eyed fans. Thanks! Ace Developer CA Suleiman is currently re-blocking out the MtC release schedule in order to add in all the cool Rewards from the Kickstarter.

- Exalted 3rd Edition:  I continue working with my old friend Maria Cabardo, one of the most talented designers and art directors in the business (or any creative business actually-Google her) on integrating the Devs ideas with a bunch of brilliant artists that she works with as well as on a new Exalted logo and map. Our intention is to have some smashing new pieces ready for the EX3 Kickstarter in February. The DEVs are currently head down and deep into the Charms section. Lots of stuff on the Reddit AMA about EX3.

- V20 Hunters Hunted 2 layout is going in for CCP Approval. The Kickstarter for the Deluxe edition has already done wonderfully well, and we’re excited to see what additional Stretch Goals will be revealed (see above for how you can determine the added material for the book).

- V20 Anarchs Unbound is in post writing Development. I think Justin has been posting some things, on the WWBlogs.

- Deluxe Werewolf 20th Anniversary Edition  Kickstarter Classic PDFs went out to backers of the Kickstarter. Mike Lee is half-way through his novel. W20 to the indexer. Aileen is working on the Storyteller Screen to the template provided by the printer and Wallpaper. Bill is preparing the W20 Anthology outline for prospective writers.  Putting the W20 KS Stretch Goal projects into the schedule.

-Deluxe Mage the Ascension 20th Anniversary Edition has been confirmed for September-ish 2013 and Phil Brucato has started assigning writers and has started writing his part. Time to talk about the art.

- W20 Changing Breeds is also in Art Direction and Editing.

- W20 Rage Across the World is in Art Direction, Mike just had an artist have to drop their piece because of a scheduling demand from their day job- check out the W20 CB blog notes: http://whitewolfblogs.com/w20/

- Guildhalls of the Deathless (MtC) is being written.

- Conventionbook: Progenitors (cMtA) is in Editing, art is going to CCP for approval.

- Mage Translation Guide has begun being written.

- W20 Book of the Wyrm is being written and red-lined.

Reason for Drinking: To warm up.

http://whitewolfblogs.com/blog/2013/02/05/post-reddit-ama-jitters/

Offline Mr. Ohnesorge

• Mythos
  • Nordlicht
  • Username: Grinder
« Antwort #2255 am: 5.02.2013 | 10:46 »
Zitat
I guess we take the stuff we care about personally.

Sollte man als Profi tunlichst vermeiden.
"These things are romanticized, but in the end they're only colorful lies." - This Is Hell, Polygraph Cheaters

Offline Neuromancer

• Experienced
  • Adept des Würfelvoodoo
  • Username: Neuromancer
« Antwort #2256 am: 5.02.2013 | 12:27 »
Kann mir einer von euch bestimmte Magus-Romane empfehlen? Also welche die die Stimmung gut einfangen?Gibts überhaupt welche?

*auf der suche nach Lesestoff*
Obenstehender Artikel gibt ausschliesslich die Meinung seines Erstellers wieder und hat nicht im Geringsten Anspruch auf vollkommene Richtigkeit und Wahrheit!

"Hush hush little Mage, dead men cast no spells..."

Nin

• Gast
« Antwort #2257 am: 5.02.2013 | 12:34 »
Mit Magus meinst du MtAs - vermute ich. (Empfehlen kann ich nichts, da ich keinen MtAs Roman gelesen habe.)

Offline Infernal Teddy

• Beorn der (Wer-) Knuddelbär
  • Helfer
  • Mythos
  • His demonic Personage
  • Username: Infernal Teddy
    • Neue Abenteuer
« Antwort #2258 am: 5.02.2013 | 12:49 »
Guten gewissens eigentlich nur Truth until Paradox (Zumindest die 1st edition version, wie die revised ausgabe aussieht weiß ich nicht), alles andere fällt eher in die kategorie very guilty pleasure. Oder Twinky characters.
Rezensionen, Spielmaterial und Mehr - Neue Abenteuer

Ask me anything

Teddy sucht Mage

Offline Teylen

• Bloodsaurus
  • Titan
    • Teylen's RPG Corner
« Antwort #2259 am: 6.02.2013 | 00:49 »
Sollte man als Profi tunlichst vermeiden.
Klingt als wäre ihnen da das Kind schon in den Brunnen gefallen und sie auf dem Weg der Selbsterkenntnis.
Meine Vermutung wäre das sie sich irgendwo auf den Dev-Blogs gefetzt haben und sich nu schämen,..
Meine Blogs:
Teylen's RPG Corner
WoD News & Artikel

Online Wisdom-of-Wombats

• Legend
  • Username: Murder-of-Crows
« Antwort #2260 am: 7.02.2013 | 02:03 »
Predatory Aura für Blood & Smoke (wohl der offizielle Titel von Sexmurder: Buy This). Löst viele Probleme und hätte ganz konkret in meiner Spielrunde einem SC das Leben gerettet.
Spiele regelmäßig: Dungeons & Dragons 5e (Call of the Netherdeep und eine Homebrew-Kampagne)
Leite regelmäßig: Dungeons & Dragons 5e
Leite manchmal: Dragonbane, Liminal, Old Gods of Appalachia
Bereite vor: Dungeons & Dragons 5e

Offline Teylen

• Bloodsaurus
  • Titan
    • Teylen's RPG Corner
« Antwort #2261 am: 10.02.2013 | 18:01 »
Gentlemans Gamer und Mark Rein Hagen spielen V:tM, Sabbat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQbwNprMTCU
Bin ja mal gespannt ob sie diesmal würfeln ô.ô
Meine Blogs:
Teylen's RPG Corner
WoD News & Artikel

Offline WitzeClown

• nicht-newtonsche Flüssigkeit
  • Adventurer
  • Be water, my friend!
  • Username: WitzeClown
« Antwort #2262 am: 10.02.2013 | 18:21 »
Bin ja mal gespannt ob sie diesmal würfeln ô.ô

Haben sie das denn vorher nicht gemacht? Also gibt es ein bereits ein Video wo sie spielen und nicht würfeln?

Offline Teylen

• Bloodsaurus
  • Titan
    • Teylen's RPG Corner
« Antwort #2263 am: 10.02.2013 | 18:37 »
Haben sie das denn vorher nicht gemacht? Also gibt es ein bereits ein Video wo sie spielen und nicht würfeln?
Davor haben sie Wraith gespielt, und nicht einmal gewürfelt.
Nun und hier ist ein Video von einem VtM OneShot:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncNv06IvLhY&feature=player_embedded
(Allerdings habe ich mir das noch nicht angesehen)

Bei dem verlinkten von vorhin haben sie soweit ich zuhörte nicht gewürfelt.
Irgendwie finde ich den Spielstil doch sehr merkwürdig ^^;
Meine Blogs:
Teylen's RPG Corner
WoD News & Artikel

Nin

• Gast
« Antwort #2264 am: 10.02.2013 | 19:07 »
Ich hatte das schon weiter vorne verlinkt...

http://www.youtube.com/v/ncNv06IvLhY

Vampire: The Masquerade OneShot,
with The Gentleman Gamer,
Mark·Rein Hagen and Joonas Kainulainen

Irgendwie finde ich den Spielstil doch sehr merkwürdig ^^;

Ich finde ihn eher ziemlich cool ... und passend.
Es deckt sich auch mit dem Stil, mit dem Mark Rein Hagen die WoD gestartet hat.

Wer das Setting und den Charakter kennt, braucht wirklich kaum zu würfeln.
Wenn Würfe kein Selbstzweck sind, dann dienen sie zur Simulation. Wenn die SpielerInnen passend simulieren, hat sich Würfeln erledigt.

Offline Teylen

• Bloodsaurus
  • Titan
    • Teylen's RPG Corner
« Antwort #2265 am: 10.02.2013 | 19:19 »
Ich finde ihn eher ziemlich cool ... und passend.
Es deckt sich auch mit dem Stil, mit dem Mark Rein Hagen die WoD gestartet hat.
Ich persönlich finde es weniger cool und unpassend.
Mir fehlt das spielerische Element.
Imho hat das nur noch sehr wenig, wenn überhaupt etwas, mit einem Spiel zu tun. Nun und rein stilistisch scheinen mir dort Konzepte wie Menschlichkeit oder personal Horror (sic ^^;) unter den Tisch zu fallen.

Zitat
Wenn Würfe kein Selbstzweck sind, dann dienen sie zur Simulation. Wenn die SpielerInnen passend simulieren, hat sich Würfeln erledigt.
Eh?
Also Würfel dienen imho den Spiel.
Dem "Element der Überraschung".
Der Festlegung des Ausgangs eines unsicheren Vorgangs.

Aber imho nicht / weniger der Simulation.
Einmal abgesehen davon das da überhaupt keiner würfelt, also weder Spieler noch Spielleiter.
Meine Blogs:
Teylen's RPG Corner
WoD News & Artikel

Offline Mr. Ohnesorge

• Mythos
  • Nordlicht
  • Username: Grinder
« Antwort #2266 am: 10.02.2013 | 19:26 »
In meinen Runden würfeln wir auch extrem selten, da wir das wie Nin sehen.
"These things are romanticized, but in the end they're only colorful lies." - This Is Hell, Polygraph Cheaters

Offline Infernal Teddy

• Helfer
  • Mythos
  • His demonic Personage
    • Neue Abenteuer
« Antwort #2267 am: 10.02.2013 | 19:29 »
Die WoD sieht sich nicht umsonst als "Erzählspiel"

Ask me anything

Teddy sucht Mage

Offline Teylen

• Bloodsaurus
  • Titan
    • Teylen's RPG Corner
« Antwort #2268 am: 10.02.2013 | 19:33 »
Nun und ich glaube das die nicht umsonst die ein oder andere Spielregel gemacht haben.
Wobei auch noch ein Unterschied zu "extrem selten" und "überhaupt gar nicht" besteht, imho.
Meine Blogs:
Teylen's RPG Corner
WoD News & Artikel

Online Wisdom-of-Wombats

• Legend
« Antwort #2269 am: 10.02.2013 | 19:38 »
Die WoD sieht sich nicht umsonst als "Erzählspiel"

Und ist dabei ein "epic fail" (zumindestens die cWoD). Das System hat nix, aber auch gar nix was ein Erzählspiel unterstützen würde. Es ist immer noch in Simulation der Physik und nicht der Story verhaftet.
Spiele regelmäßig: Dungeons & Dragons 5e (Call of the Netherdeep und eine Homebrew-Kampagne)

Offline Teylen

• Bloodsaurus
  • Titan
    • Teylen's RPG Corner
« Antwort #2270 am: 10.02.2013 | 19:44 »
Und ist dabei ein "epic fail" (zumindestens die cWoD). Das System hat nix, aber auch gar nix was ein Erzählspiel unterstützen würde.
Ach was. Wie die Demonstrieren kann man die cWoD offensichtlich auch rein in regelfreier Laberei abhalten.

Ansonsten kann man über Bestimmung "physikalischer Reaktionen" eine Geschichte schaffen / gestalten. Imo.
Meine Blogs:
Teylen's RPG Corner
WoD News & Artikel

Offline Infernal Teddy

• Helfer
  • Mythos
  • His demonic Personage
    • Neue Abenteuer
« Antwort #2271 am: 10.02.2013 | 19:56 »
Und ist dabei ein "epic fail" (zumindestens die cWoD). Das System hat nix, aber auch gar nix was ein Erzählspiel unterstützen würde. Es ist immer noch in Simulation der Physik und nicht der Story verhaftet.

So wie heutzutags "Erzäglspiel" definiert wird, ja. Damals war das eine ganz andere Baustelle.

Ask me anything

Teddy sucht Mage

Nin

• Gast
« Antwort #2272 am: 10.02.2013 | 20:26 »
Ach was. Wie die Demonstrieren kann man die cWoD offensichtlich auch rein in regelfreier Laberei abhalten.

a) Nur weil nicht gewürfelt wird, muss es nicht regelfrei sein.
b) Eine "Laberei" finde ich das schon gar nicht ... hat doch durchaus Drama. Und was kommt am Ende bei rum? Zeitverschwendung oder eine gute Geschichte?

Online Wisdom-of-Wombats

• Legend
« Antwort #2273 am: 10.02.2013 | 21:06 »

Ansonsten kann man über Bestimmung "physikalischer Reaktionen" eine Geschichte schaffen / gestalten. Imo.

Regelfreie Laberei ist nicht gleich Erzählspiel. Ein Erzählspiel unterstützt mit seinen Regeln eine Geschichte, die gemeinsam am Tisch gestaltet wird, dabei aber trotzdem noch den Gesetzmäßigkeiten des Rollenspiels folgt. FATE ist ein Erzählspiel, genauso wie Apokalypse World und seine Hacks. cWoD ist eine reine Simulationsmaschine (okay, bis auf die Darstellung von Patzern).

Nin

• Gast
« Antwort #2274 am: 10.02.2013 | 22:03 »
Das hast du schon mal geschrieben und folgende Antwort war passend:

So wie heutzutags "Erzäglspiel" definiert wird, ja. Damals war das eine ganz andere Baustelle.

Außerdem würde ich mal die These wagen, dass weder Fate noch Apokalypse World RAW ähnlich (Freeform) sind, wie diese Runde.